Mercy super jump exploit, patch/fix when?

Super jumping doesn’t guarantee that you survive.

If you super jump in front of a sniper, you’re dead.
If you super jump fails (cuz its kinda hard to do, you don’t just press a button and go flying) when you were relying on it too much, you’re dead
If you super jump too low (like hitting a ledge) you can still be hit by other weapons
etc…

You have to use the ability carefully because if you’re in the air you can easily be shot down.

6 Likes

just to point out how much tech is out there
here is some good stuff about hanzo

what “tech” are people referring to?

techniques basically hidden mechanics that sort of arise from the physics or how animations work and stuff like that…

like animation canceling to increase fire rate etc…

1 Like

Mercy is just boring. Nothing feels impactful. Valk is boring.

i think Valk is fine… and yeah if you turn on automatic beam lock on or what ever the option is called then yeah she get really boring…

I Personally want her to be more battle mercy style… because i love her gun :stuck_out_tongue:

if tech is the new name for exploit then yes i do.

i do report doomfist players that uses exploit yes.

It may not be the most balanced thing but Mercy is extremely underpowered right now. In reality she currently needs a buff ue to her being almost throwing for most compositions.

i dont feel sorry for Mercy as a hero, if Mercy is not in the same F tier as Tracer in usability and Tracer is not getting eny buffs then why should Mercy get a buff,
if Mercy had got this super jump exploit to become a actual ability then I hadn’t had anything against it.

Is this about that mechanic where she can jump upwards in to the air straight up? If so, honestly is this something to moan about? I’ve never seen any Mercy do it in game so what’s the real problem here?

1 Like

it’s just a bunch of XQC fanboys throwing a tantrum.

4 Likes

who is XQC, is that the toxic OWL player?

some people need to btch about everything, regardless how small or unimportant that is.

3 Likes

The difference is that Tracer is still individually strong and just forced out to other heroes countering her e.g. brig McCree. However, Mercy was forced out due to the constant nerfs to the character. She is at a point where she is no longer fun to play and is a bad hero to play due to her low healing output and low utility. She is basically a rez bot. The jump mechanic gives the hero something unique.

Furthermore, the mechanic works with the most common way to play mercy which is to try and dodge all damage possible, without it she would likely be extremely squishy and too easy to kill relative to her output.

Finally, I would like to add that I do not think Mercy requires a buff personally. I did not phrase it right. She needs an element to make her gameplay more rewarding and engaging to play. The guardian angel ability is the only engaging feature of her kit allowing her to avoid combat. The super jump just gives more options for that kit making the hero more fun to play.

And finally, I would like to add that this feature would likely never be removed due to the number of mercy players who would cry if it was. I think Papa Jeff wants to avoid the hero

who is XQC, is that the toxic OWL player?

yeah basically apparantly he started this string of nagging about mercys super jump on some stream he did i think…

a mercy used it to get away from him and he got tilted or something…
which is kinda absurd coming from a pro…

that is what i heard anyway… so not sure if i have the details right…
a whole lot of whining about nothing if you ask me…

2 Likes

Truly Mercy mains left the game looong ago, nobody would “cry”.

You know ive been dabling in mercy this season and it seems to me she isnt all that bad… that is if you play her correctly

These days she plays alot like a quickfix blutsauger medic from tf2… you have to be agressive… you have to be mobile and you have to be good at it…

Ive played a fair few matches on her now and been on fire consistently

They are not exploits. They are Tech’s that are meant to be in the game

You are so right! XQZ Fanboys LoL

1 Like

I can just picture him losing his sh** after that happens, screeching about how it makes no sense, only to be raided by SWAT moments after.

Jokes aside, I acc don’t think xqc is a bad guy, I’ve seen him in interviews about Overwatch and he seems alright when he’s not screaming about one thing or another on stream.