Mercy super jump exploit, patch/fix when?

could also be a bit of an exaggerated persona when he’s streams…
not sure though never watch his stuff…

still he seams to have stirred up a lot of hullabaloo about nothing…

1 Like

I found a clip of him trying to kill a Mercy,
I laugh my ass off :rofl:

oh please do share i wanna see this lol X3
*edit*

Ok so i looked up some of his reactions and that guy is seriously messed up…

I mean he is just a big screaming idiot… like 0% restraint or cool… he just keeps abusing his desk like a child when ever things don’t go his way….

How does anyone take this guy seriously?
Also why would anyone wanna watch his steams?..
like that guy is just an emberasing clown…

People who watch XQC must be doing so out of some sort of morbid curiosity and are probably really into watching train wrecks…

He is like the Alex Jones of overwatch.

I mean even if it’s all Keyfab that cant really be healthy for him emotionally… that guy needs professional help…

1 Like

I like XQZ and he is a great player but he can Rage and when he Rage it will get put on Reddit LoL​:smile::smile::smile:

Zarya: “it’s only a game, Why do you have to be so mad?”
XQC needs to learn to calm the bleep down…

He’s a bad role-model for other and having others throw tantrums is not a good healthy form of entertainment .

i’m sure it cultivates entirely the wrong type of attitude…

At the same time i cant fully agree with a fully stoisistic view of the world or what budhists preach i.e basically to lower your expectations…

I think you can have higher expectation on the world yet react better then throwing a tantrum to make yourself into some sort of rage clown.

that is just not dignified!

2 Likes

it is not a random persons job who streams to be a role model it’s the parent’s job.
“Twitch is not available to anyone under the age of 13. Young people aged between 13 and 18 may only use Twitch if their parent or guardian agrees to Twitch’s terms of service”

yes… and how is relevant to my opinion that he is a bad role?
Also who says role models aren’t important to grown adults too.

If you surround yourself with screaming idiots then your going to turn into as screaming idiot… we are adaptable social animals we fit into our environment even if that is a bad unhealthy environment.

Now i am not against cursing or swear words in fact i think they are perfectly healthy things to do… especially when you stub a toe on a chair leg etc…
but just raging on about nothing like that is not healthy.

that dude needs to chillax the he+hockysticks out!

3 Likes

Most mercy mains are asking for buffs, if the devs remove this- expect a drop in the population of ow players.

this is quite the salty post lol im not gonna even bother.

This should be left in the game just to annoy XQC and make him rant more :sweat_smile:

His rants crack me up when his voice gets all high pitch and squeaky.

1 Like

As if anyone works together in this game.

Using a tech is not a bad thing, you need to calm down and get some help~

1 Like