Mercys automatic superjump should be a setting to turn off

Mercys changes quite annoy me a bit. It bothers a lot if you try to do the old superjump, plus the auto superjump makes it impossible to do a rez-jump. I think it would be way better if that auto superjump was a setting to just turn off if you dont like it. Like that, it would be way easier for players who are used to the old superjump and it would still be available for players that prefer the auto superjump. Personally i think that would be a good solution for that problem.

6 Likes

Agreed. It’s such a shame they’re planning to take away the regular superjump as it expresses somewhat of skill and mastering a hero. Let’s just hope they won’t go through with this new superjump.

As for superjump ress, also agreed. It’s one of the hardest mechanics in the game to pull off consistently. Pretty ridiculous to remove it.

3 Likes

I agree to that all. i would already be happy if they turned it into a setting to turn off

Having it happen automatically is really annoying. I think it’s nice to have the ability to do it but maybe it should only happen if you keep the guardian angel button held down.

1 Like

yeah maybe only under condition like that but still, it being a setting would be appreciated