Missing Grand Finals spray

Hello,

I have watched the whole Grand Finals stream. I got the tokens and skins but missing spray for some reason. Will be appreciate for help.

3 Likes

same :confused: got all the skins and the tokens and the bonus 100 tokens, no spray though. i want the spay!

1 Like

Hey there,

There can sometimes be a small delay with the rewards being pushed to your account. Performing a password reset on your account may help resolve any issues with them being pushed.

Do note the rewards are sequential, so if you have received the skins, then you should have also received the spray. You may need to scroll through your spray collection to find it.

hey , how can i claim my rewards i watched the whole stream and didnt receive anything i linked my account and did everything that was required please let me know how to claim my rewarda. thank u

i did restart my password and it didnt help i didnt receive any reward

I also got the skins, the 100 league tokens, but no spray. Have filtered through all my sprays and have found nothing.

1 Like

Yeah same,
Got all skins and tokens but not spray.

I too have had the unlocks for the skins but not the spray. What’s weird is that under the Hero Gallery’s “What’s new” section, the only spray mentioned there is from the June Joust.

Hopefully this helps everyone else :heartpulse:

1 Like