Missing Tracer OWL Grey/White skins on EU Client? Here is the workaround

Hello Overwatch Europe Community,

This is WyomingMyst, one of the U.S. Tech Support MVPs, I am quickly stopping by to alert you guys on a minor issue regarding the Overwatch League drops for the Grand Finals today. It sounds like the skins are not appearing at all on the European game client when you earn the rewards. To work around this issue, it sounds like you simply need to

1. Switch to the Americas region on the Blizzard App Launcher
  2. Log into Overwatch for the Americas Region
  3. Log out of Overwatch
  4. Switch back to European Region
  5. Log back into Overwatch for the European Region.

I hope this helps any of you who are working to collect this skin, cheers everyone!

Update: You may also need to log into the Asian region as well.

2 Likes

You wrote it on the other Thread, and I’ve tried this 20 times, it’s not working, tried both NA/Asia, it’s simply never added to Europe :frowning:

3 Likes

Didn’t work for me either, but weirdly I did get some tokens credited.
The grey skin doesn’t even appear at all in my database, not even as “unavailable anymore” (only the all stars 2018 appears, and all older team versions, but not this one)
Blibli, what’s going on? also why wasn’t this advertized anywhere? Please unlock.

2 Likes

I have tried this countless times with different methods and none have worked on my part. I hope Blizzard can find a sure-fire method to fix this bug.

1 Like

I have the problem, that I got the tracer skin as i should, but today it’s no longer there. It just disappeared from my inventory, same as the spray.

There are some issues with the skin being investigated right now, however for bugs like this the best place to post is the bug report forums: Bug Report - Overwatch Forums

What about Play station I can’t change

Hello everyone! I have fixed it! I play on the Eu server and didn’t received the skins from the beginning. What you need to do is to sign out from your Blizzard account and then sign in again. After that you launch Overwatch and will receive both the 2 Tracer skins and the spray.

I’m on playstation too, I watched all weekend and got the tokens but no skin or spray. Have you received it by now?
Ps: dirty for my bad english

hey i still dont have the skin

Have it on US & Asia, just not EU? Fix inc?