Moira should be on the DPS roaster

100% pick rate.
Not saying all Moira players do the same thing, but the majority play the character as complete memelords.
Move Moira to the DPS roaster, at this point she is doing more harm than good.
Or severely nerf her dmg output, or remove the dps orb, as the healing orb is literally never used situational.
Give her unlimited healing spray, and limited damage leech. Just switch the abilities.
This is a competitive game, and Moira, as I said, in most if not all situations is not played as intended.
If Moira is intended to have a dps output and neglect healing, move her to the DPS roaster.
Also the shield meta makes the game extremely uninteresting and drags out, either make the shields bigger with longer cooldowns or nerf them in any way.

100% pick rate.

Moira’s pick rate is 23% among supports, don’t be silly.

Not saying all Moira players do the same thing, but the majority play the character as complete memelords.

Source please.

Or severely nerf her dmg output

Moira has the lowest damage output of any hero, tied with Winston.

the healing orb is literally never used

Wrong.

Give her unlimited healing spray

That would be broken.

limited damage leech

No heroes have limited ammunition because that isn’t how the game works.

This is a competitive game, and Moira, as I said, in most if not all situations is not played as intended.

Source please.

If Moira is intended to have a dps output and neglect healing, move her to the DPS roaster.

She’s meant to balance both, which is how she’s designed. It’s not her fault if you can’t get your head around the concept.

either make the shields bigger with longer cooldowns or nerf them in any way.

The shield meta is the direct result of nerfing shields… nerfing them further will only make tanks leave the game.

1 Like

I play moira as a main heal and I do 15K average on every game. Mainly gold healing even beating mercy sometimes and I can still put out some damage at the same time. I think she’s really balanced

Wow thats a bit harsh, putting her on the roaster.

Moira is fine. Orbs are a little annoying, but that is what positioning and the W A S D keys are for.

IF you you are a DPS Moira you will lose way more than you win. And you will get ults so much slower. Also when you win (under 3k games) you will gain a lot less DPSing as her than healing.

In short. Nah, shes fine.

Yikes. This is incredibly inaccurate. I’d point out where you’re wrong but Art3mis did it perfectly.

The only thing I hate about moira is her passive self heal Idk if it is lifesteal but I think it is and its annoying when 1v1ing her but I don’t think its broken like reaper’s was