My Social Rating

Hi,
I had to step away to take care of my mom while I was in a queue - CPR is super important. My father is already gone. My mom is ok now. I play SO many games to get a good review and just one circumstance drops me down. It is very frustrating. I don’t remember the last time this happened. You guys…

Thanks,

Ian

so sorry about your mom im glad she s okay now and you did the right thing after all the people around us are more important than the game.
i am a bit confused - are you talking about your SR(skill rating - the points you receive for competitive) or endorsement level?
if you disconnected from a competitive match then you got a -50sr penalty and a temporary ban and unfortunately the game does not have an appeal system even if the disconnect was not your fault(emergency in your case but could also be pc malfunction, power outage, internet outage) because people would abuse that to get out of a game they cant win “for free” - without losing sr. so you just have to win some games to get your sr back, glhf!
as for endorsements level - it can drop if you disconnect but dw abt it too much since it’s pretty easy to earn it back by being polite - i usually start the game with ‘hi team glhf’ and end it with 'gj everyone gl next match" if we win and just ‘gl next match’ if we lost and make sure to say ‘ggwp’ to the enemy as well and i usually get 4-5 endorsements per match
in any case once again sorry about your mum needing help and good job taking care of her and i hope you get your points back up soon! glhf Ian

lol dont expect anything for this dev or customer service. years of service still not fixing craps. only skin skin skin and a bit rebalance