Mystery Heroes Matchmaking

I’ve noticed over the last few weeks that if I play this mode on Monday eve or Tuesday (when the 3 chests unlock) my team of random players will get stomped on every match. I’ve gone 10 matches in a row all loses which is just off. I’ve had bad days but this is a clear trend forming. As a casual player I have a 2:1 win ratio. Wednesday and later it seems more in my favor, I win more matches than I lose. Even if “better players” were busting out the chests early in the week I’d still win some matches…a match. The games aren’t even close.

Mystery heroes cannot really have a good matchmaking.

Heroes are given out randomly to players, it’s normal that some can play better with those heroes. So it’s practically purely luck and nothing to do with the matchmaker.

Plus also the active player base is so small it can’t accurately do the job.

1 Like

Lol I noticed this in a match yesterday, one dude left (maybe he didn’t wanna play that map idk) and he kept getting placed in the same game and kept leaving.

I didn’t have time to tell him to wait a min before trying to search for a new game :sweat_smile: three times in a row then someone else filled his place.

My only thought there was “damn are we only 12 players on the Europe server playing mh?”