Never Received OWL Tokens

Hi, I’ve had huge problems with earning Overwatch League Tokens on this account. This account was created created as a Japanese account, and was later country changed to the United Kingdom. I’ve obviously unlinked and relinked my blizzard account to my twitch account, and I can even purchase tokens in-game (I purchased 200 & it was successful). I’ve contacted support many times but I haven’t received any support other than “relink your blizzard account”. Anyone else had this issue when you made a country change?

Had a ticket open to inquire about this and was told that I’m ineligible because my account is registered to the Republic of Ireland, don’t know why the UK won’t work tho , mayhap its just Blizz CBA with sorting out tokens and twitch linking so they earn money by people having to buy the tokens.
Gotta love that Activision bleeding into the company more and more with every passing day.

Yep I agree with this. Just because you’re Irish is a stupid reason, however I believe that the reason as to why I can’t receive tokens is because it was registered as a Japanese account and they are too lazy to look into it and help me

Well why make a Japanese account to begin with when it wasn’t something you required (there are little differences). Having an EU or NA account (connected to a country that accepts tokens) to begin with and you would have avoided this problem.

rip u. 20 characters.

anyone else had this problem?