New champion Kiriko

I knew Blizzard Activision know what they doing , nothing much to say about new champion Kiriko amazing 10/10 in every way. Well done Blizzard Activision. Meow! :cat:
Even more excited about Overwatch 2 now! I will use this post,to say,my broather will start playing Overwatch 2 , not sure for his wife,but in case she come as well,the other broather from uncle will join me 100% and maybe his wife as well,then I will have family team full stack 5/5 :slight_smile: <3

1 Like

Well Kiriko was made for marketing purposes not for the game. So you need to thank the marketing team for this one.
This of course can lead to alienating the other proportion of player base who are not into fanaticism.

But I would still want the access for this hero for everyone without working for it so I can enjoy knowing that everyone has the same arsenal when competing. Locking heroes behind progress in game of continuous countering is an insult towards players and the game itself.

i love the looks of the new hero! being a big asian fan myself, she will be a great asset to ow! i look forward to playing her! :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Wolfebear, I am glad to hear that! I am just so excited when I saw her, before i watch cinematic about her my expetation about her was much much less tbh,this is amazing, I am so proud on Overwatch team <3 Meow :cat2:

1 Like