New Healer Character: Willow

This character comes from a friend of mine. She loved the concept of music so this is why I made this.

Her passive is Musical Maestro. When she uses her abilities, the next few shots of her weapon move faster.

Her weapon is called Libra. This weapon is a Lyre that has been amplified by technology. This weapon deals weak damage much lower then mercy’s sidearm. However, she can hit allies to heal them as well.

Her shift is called " Melodies flight". This ability increases movement speed to herself and gives her flight.

Her E is Song of Life. She plays a song that increases the healing effects around her to allies while also healing herself.

Her Ultimate is called “Melody of Death”. She changes her song to be more deadly. She gives all allies increased damage. This ability has a bonus effect when an enemy dies while this ult is active it increases its duration by 1 second.

This is an idea so, please comment positively or constructively

1 Like

A lovely design cause who doesn’t love a more classic but futuristic bard alongside Lucio, sadly expect her passive the rest of her kit is like a mix of other heroes abilities

her weapon works like Ana which is not a bad thing since Baptiste weapon also heal and deal damage but separately
her shift is like a Lucio speed boost and a Mercy shift/ult
her E is a Ana nade but AOE around her and self healing
and her ultimate is like an Orisa super-charger or a Mercy boost while under Valkyrie,

However i like the idea of a supportive Ult that last longer depending of the kill you team do during it , with her passive that speed up her weapon’s shots (so its a projectile i guess ?) it makes her a very aggressive support who rely on snowballing, so your friend and you should think about more unique and balanced abilities that rely on this aspect of an aggressive support.

Peace and get this Genji some healing :ambulance:

It sounds a little similar to a Paladins Character except your idea is a healer/support rather than an anti-healer/flanker.

h ttps://www.paladins.com/champions/willo

Thanks for the comment and honestly i dont play paladins so i dont know but what ive read about her is she much different from this character. To be clear the flight she gains aswell is very limited