New Leadership for Overwatch

View Full Article

1 Like

please let this be an out of season april fools joke :frowning:

3 Likes

Wow this is unexpected, especially considering OW2 is yet to come out :slightly_frowning_face:. Always seemed like a pretty smart and funny guy and I admired how he did his live Blizzcon presentations; with confidence and some jokes on the side. He will be missed very much. I wonder what he’ll do next.

Will he get an ingame tribute like Mike Morhaime got in Blizzard World? These kinda things shouldn’t be abundant in the game and/or maps but I feel like Jeff really deserves this.

2 Likes

All the best for the future Jeff!

2 Likes

Awww. Such a bummer, I’ll really miss your Developer Updates, no one can deliver them like you did. Overwatch was my first Blizzard game and I thank you and the amazing people you worked with to make it a reality.

I wish you all the best with your future endeavours and where they may take you. Thank you for one of my most played games ever. <3

p.s Overwatch is the only game I own a massive collector’s edition of :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Best of luck in your future endeavours. We’ll miss you.

2 Likes

Best of luck brother! Its sad to see you leave, thanks for the memories.

3 Likes

Legend has it, that Jeff will become a US president. Then marry a royal. Then have 3 more kids. Then do 11 university degrees. Oh and then after all that OW2 will be released

This is Jeff from the Overwatch Team. A phrase I will miss dearly.

2 Likes

You will be remembered Jeff :pleading_face::handshake: