New patch is a joke, right?

Well going at the enemy with an Orisa/Sigma shield will just give you the same results but 3 seconds slower

“My opinion about fun and how characters feels to play, should be more important than measureable impact like the balance of a character”

K buddy, no one agrees with that statement at all, sure it matters to try and make the game fun and excitement, so long as it doesn´t combat the main reason it even is still allive, that is the competetive and e-sport aspect.

That’s not me though… what you’re describing is the exact thing I’m arguing against! Like I said though, I don’t care. You don’t care either, clearly, you’re here to win an internet argument. Why should I bother with you when this is the level of discourse?

Sure it wasn´t what you said, it was exactly what you said right here.

Indeed why should you bother, when you seem to forget the things you, yourself, wrote.

I asked because you apparently had zero knowledge of the meta of the last couple months. Moira has been, until this latest PTR patch at least, a must-pick. Ana has been the one who has been playing second fiddle this entire time. One of the main reasons are Anas inability to heal through enemy shields (and we have lived in a double shield meta), healing only single targets, and of course being vulnerable to the things she has always been - as opposed to Moira who can fade.

“This game is just not playable without a Moira” - Jake from Houston Outlaws, last weeks stream.

Moira has been, until this latest PTR patch at least, a must-pick.

Because of double barrier, not because she’s some all-powerful hero.

“This game is just not playable without a Moira” - Jake from Houston Outlaws, last weeks stream.

Do you actually think that Moira, a hero who has received exactly one nerf and zero buffs since release, magically made the double barrier meta a thing? No. Stop being silly.

Finally a person with a brain who realizes that win rate isnt the only thing that should measure characters viability, the whole #reworkmercy movement after all didnt start cause she was super weak but cause she was super unfun to play and still mostly is but seeing how blizz reacted to it and just banned every thread that had word mercy in it ( im not kidding we tested that and someone made a long tank post where at one point they said pls have mercy on us tanks and it was instantly deleted ) i dont think that mercy mains feel like anything will change no matter what they do, also i feel rly bad for bastion mains and symm mains with their “always only viable on 2 maps in 1 specific team comp” state.

1 Like

Moira is the only viable support.
When she gets nerfed i will no longer play support.
I’ll just join the endless line of clueless morons in the DPS queue.

2 Likes