New Team Looking for Main Tank

About me:

My name is Brian, and I’m 42 years old from Denmark. I have been playing on an amateur competitive level since Counter Strike Beta back in 1999 when it was still a Half-Life mod. Since then I have been playing all sorts of games, and fell in love with Overwatch, which I have played since beta with a few breaks along the way.

About YOU:

Like me, you are a mature gamer around 25+. If you are 24 and find this exciting, then write me, but in my experience like minded people get along, and age usually have something to say about this.

You are patient. Building a team is NOT an easy thing. People get impatient after the first 3 losses, so I need players whom are serious about building a team, and stick with it. Do me and your self a favor, and don’t write if you are not serious about at least trying.

I also expects that you know the fundamentals about the game. I still see people every day using ultimate’s when they are alone vs 6 enemies. Not pulling back when the fight is lost etc. I will expect that you are ready to play within a team, and as part of a team. I’m looking for team player, not for individuals who think it’s about carrying the game. This only happens when we set each other up for success.

You talk English well enough to communicate, and I need you to be vocal.

The Team:

1 open spot left

• Main Tank: OPEN
  • Off Tank: Filled
  • DPS: Filled
  • DPS: Filled
  • Support: Filled
  • Support: Filled by me

Overwatch:

Is a rough game, and tilt most players, even me from time to time. But from my point of view there is always an explanation when one loses a game. Either the team could have done something better, and didn’t make the corrections needed during the match. The other team might just have been better. Maybe one just got unlucky. Most of the time people are busy pointing fingers though, everyone has the understanding that they did everything right, and if the Tanks just tanked a little better, or support just healed a little better, then everything would have been fine. Overwatch is a game of picks and counter picks. Just because you do well on say Genji, doesn’t mean that he is the right pick in our current situation, even tho you might pop off, have gold damage, and all the bling to go with it, because while you pop off, support are getting killed and the team loses. Simplified, I know, but you get the point. The right state of mind is important, one has to lose the ego, and play for the team, and not for them self.

Application:

If the above doesn’t sound like the ramblings of an old fool, please give me a call. Let’s talk on discord, and see if we can’t find some common ground. Like I said, I’m seeking like minded players, so again, do your self and me the favor of only writing if the above is something you can relate to. Building a team is NOT an easy thing, so you have to be strong mentally, and ready to lose in the beginning while we learn how to play together. The wins will come when this happens.

We aim to play twice a week, Tuesdays & Thursdays @ 19:30 - 22:30 CET.

Battlenet: Argonath#2197

Discord: Argonath#9203

Hi there, i’d like to get in contact with you. But the discord samurai’s have stopped me from doing so. You’re not accepting friend requests, maybe by default…

Please try and add me again on bnet, and I will look for you. Otherwise drop me your bnet tag.

I can main tank , 3.9k peak but have 2 smurfs lower ranks. Can play Rein, Orisa , Zarya , Hammond and Winston perfectly . Dabble on sigma

Added ! Lets get in touch to see how it goes !

This team disbanded within the 1st month sadly dude. I coached them and tbh the guys never got on at all. So it was a struggle to get effective gameplay