News on OW2 front?

Me and my social circle used to love this game. We played almost every day at a relatively competitive level. But ever since OW2 was announced, we’ve took a step back and see how the development goes for that game.

We want to play Overwatch but aren’t sure what exactly OW2 will change? Will we be able to keep our collections, old ranks, stats, skins…? It is so hard to get information about OW2 even though it’s been known to be in development for at least a year now.

Please shed some light if you know a thing or two about OW2? Should we keep playing Overwatch as nothing will ever change?

1 Like

Hi Cagil!

It’s awesome to hear you’re curious about Overwatch 2! I hope you’re as excited as we are to learn more! The developers will share information with us all when they feel the time is right, and I for one, can’t wait. What are you hoping for the most? :cowboy_hat_face:

They have said you keep everything from ow 1. The ow 1 and 2 multiplayer is cross compatible, meaning that you will play with ow 1 and ow 2 players. All game modes, maps, and heroes are free to ow 1 and ow 2 players l, even the graphics update but overwatch 2 has the PvE content, such as the story mode, and some other missions that are pve. Hero talents are also only in ow 2.

1 Like