No Overwatch License Found

So basically i have been playing Overwatch for 3 years now more or less.
But for some strange reason i cannot get into the game as it declares that I do not own an Overwatch game license.
I would be more than greatfull if the blizzard team could fix this issue as it is very frustrating.

Good morning B4ACK1NBL4CK,

Please make sure that you are logging in to the correct Blizzard account (email address), and that it has Overwatch added to it. If you are certain you are logging in with the correct account and you still get this error message, please get in touch with our support team directly for further assistance.

Hi i wrote my ticket many days ago but NOBODY answer for it, thx great blizzard supports… And can’t speak in bad Live chat, what is avaiable after 12:00 , and still i can’t connect them…
Ticket Number: EU69786572

Hello PuertoRitohu,

There is a bit of a queue at the moment and our support is replying to everyone as fast as possible, and you will get your response. I checked your account and there is no Overwatch license on it and never was added before. So this means your license is currently tied to a different account with a different email that you used in the past. Try to log in using a different email if you remember any you could have previously used.

I couldn’t investigate more in details as you didn’t provide the key of the game in the ticket and please do not post it here. Please update your opened ticket and add the key of the game, so our Game Masters can help you more in details.

1 Like

I updated to my ticket 4 screenshot files before i posted it. You can’t see them?:open_mouth:
I can update photos from my CD KEY with Costumer Block what can prove when i bought that produkt and where in my country. It was years ago.
And yeah i changed my email months ago to a new beacuse i had a [redacted for privacy] account but my citromail was hacked and i couldn’t use my citromail so i changed my old email to new email what is [redacted for privacy]

So i need now write my CD key to my ticket as comment?

Hey PuertoRitohu,

Please do not post here any info related to your emails or your personal details.

In your ticket, previously you added 12 pictures of the error screen and the Blizzard app none of those are related or show the game key.

I can see you just edited the ticket as suggested and added now the picture of the key and checking that I could find your old account still registered on the original citromail provider email you mentioned. We will be able to provide you more details in the ticket response so please wait for the answer to the ticket.

1 Like

Okay, i replied to my ticket , tx the informations!:slight_smile:

So basically i have been playing Overwatch for 3 years now more or less.
I haven’t played for a long time and then when i reinstall the game , it doesn’t work and it declares that i do not own Overwatch game license.
Please help me!

1 Like

Hello HyNow,

As explained in our very first reply on this thread, check if you used any other email with the old account. Usually, the problem is that you are not logging with the same Blizzard account you used before. However, if you are sure the account is the correct one please contact our support via ticket