No sound or hit marker when shooting targets

Happens seemingly randomly a few times a game. Just doesn’t give me audio cues for damage dealt, eliminations or assists. Usually accompanied by the hit marker not showing also.

Its called a noreg and this sadly happends a lot

Hello WobblyMobbly,

I’d recommend repairing your game just to make sure there are no corrupted files.

Delete the Battle.net Tools folder:
battle.net/support/article/34719

Repair the game:
battle.net/support/article/7655

If the issue persists, then it would be best to report it on the Bug Report Forum:
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/overwatch/c/bug-report

Unfortunately we can’t investigate bugs related to game mechanics from the support forum. Keep in mind this forum is aimed towards support with technical issues; installation, crashes, connection issues, performance, etc.

By posting on the Bug Report Forum, you ensure the issue will be investigated directly by the development team, since they do check that forum personally. On top of that, it’s easier for them to check the impact an issue has on the community if they have all the reports on the same place, making it easier to prioritise them accordingly.

Due to the amount of reports they receive, they usually don’t answer every thread there, but don’t worry; they’ll check the issue anyway.

Got feedback about the support I’m providing? Leave your comments here!