No SR loss in solo q with leavers?

Hey Blizz,

Trying to grind out of a hell called Gold. However too many leavers and griefers, can you just program that solo q lose less or no SR when rage quitters throw a tantrum? Played 3 vs 6, 4 vs 6, 4 vs 6 and a 5 vs 6 today and the hurting doesn’t stop. Lost a ton of SR thanks to these kind of people.

I feel your pain man but I think the best strategy is to divide and take away. For example, if one player leaves the game then they get 50sr taken off them, what should happen then is that the 5 players that are still there divide the 50sr between so then they get taken 10sr less when they lose, if 2 players leave then it should be 20 sr taken off the loss.

People would abuse that.

Solution for you is to record game, find a coach, follow his guidance and you will climb.

1 Like

How can you abuse it? When queueing solo I can queue with my friends but small chance I get in same team with them. I might even play against them or not even at all. At Top 500 the chance is biggen but they don’t throw I Guest. Good luck leaving.

Maybe word “abuse” wasnt right but lets say you play match and someone leave the game. In that case others would not use SR. In that moment people would stop care and leave too, even when that guy can come back. I had countless games with leaver who came back and we won, I played plenty of games where team with leaver even won 5v6. And i dont think team who played very bad several rounds with rage quitter at the end should not deserve to lose SR.

I honestly dont understand where are people like you playing. I see leaver maybe in 1 from 20 games.