Non-toxic people out there?

Pretty shy (at first) support main looking for new people to play with. I’d say my skill level is around low silver but I’m really looking forward to improving with every game :slight_smile: I’m up for some qp with people that are willing to communicate and just be a teamplayer overall.

Just so tired of the toxic homophobic community and people who just give up after one loss. Let’s stay positive! Drop your usernames below if you’re interested!

Hope to see you soon :slight_smile:

( Battletag: yeehaw#21964 ) I’m pretty shy too, but I wanna try and talk to people more so i’ll try my best to communicate :slight_smile:

Well my English isn’t the best but I can communicate well enough, I hope you don’t mind it.
My Btag is SiegHelgener#1871

non toxic people ? That is a rare breed these days .maybe one in a million . I keep my voice chat and text chat off .cuz I cant stand profanity and nonsense in games.

feel free to add me, sankara#21612

I’m down to play, my bt is Indigo#21989

Hi! Gold Lucio here (sometimes I swap, but that’s what I play 99% of the time) also sick of toxic people throwing games or not letting the rest of the team play

Feel free to add me, sweetsforme#2522

Tank/support player here, add me and lets climb! Hellsingland#2965

dont exist in this game

GongoTheBong#2967 main tank

add me PallaDiLardo#21728

Hey there, I have no patience for that sort of thing myself and can’t even stand people who feel the need to flex on others by saying “ez” or whatever at the end of a match, my team or not. I just like to enjoy the game and am content so long as people simply try their best… not counting when trying out new heroes or just being silly in QP of course!

With that said, I am probably more shy than your average person when it comes to meeting new people or voice chat so if that’s a requirement then maybe count me out but feel free to reply and let me know if you’d like to add otherwise!

I play both tank and support if it matters, mainly tank.

Hey guys. If you’d like to play with friendly people over voice, you’re welcome to add me and join the Discord of my small community, Extreme Fusion Gaming.

We’ve been around since 2010, mostly from Europe, and several of us enjoy Overwatch, minus the toxicity. We put a lot of value in having a good time hanging out with one another.

I am quite shy myself and only do text chat when required .no voice chat .add me . Battle tag MARASOVQUEEN#1288

always love meeting new peeps! :slight_smile: my battle tag is annesays#1880

Adding you too :slight_smile: main support but starting a team if you are interested :slight_smile:

Support, but can flex s bit. Im not the best but im ok. Also sick of toxic people. Takes the fun out of it. Feel free to add me. Im from sweden btw :slight_smile:

Hello everyone, if you‘re looking for non-toxic people just contact me on discord. Lima#5155 I will help you find a competitive team withno problem

1 Like

So you are that aunty who finds husband for wives and wives for husband ?

Here! I can smile while i loose! Thats pretty rare somedays xD