Not geting inn to the match

Hi i was matched in comp butt did not join the game i was stuck at the home page/menu page. i could talk to my team and matced players via the chat but i could never even chose a hero and i got a 10 min suspend ad lost 50 sr for a match i could never even play. if you can fix this or make it like you lose less sr for i match you never even joined i would be realy happy. hope you see this.
have a nice day.

a) Getting a suspension means it’s not the first time you disconnected (not connecting, disconnecting - they’re kinda siblings).
b) Seeing how you got loaded into it (at least a bit), the game has no chance at discerning whether you left because of technical difficulties or by leaving (because of the simple fact that you could always fake technical difficulties to leave). So here’s my question: should someone who leaves in the first parts of the game be punished or not? Because if you don’t punish them, hardly a game will actually ever start. And if you do punish them, things like your story might happen. Is it ideal? Of course not. But again: it wasn’t the first disconnect you had, so you should be aware that your connection is a bit wobbly - you play comp at your own risk. And the risk of your team mates, which I find a bit selfish.^^

Woah calm down.
This is actually a bug with the game that occurs rarely.
If it happens more than once, I’d check the integrity of your storage drives.