Now I remember why I quit game

Because of smurfs.

I dont mind losing match when battle is tight or you know you had chance.

But last 2 matches were pure stomps. Like 100-0 and we had proper setup too. It win for bliz because they get cash from extra accounts but its lame.

Eather you have troll dropping rank or you meet smurf = Pointless game.

3 Likes

Yeah smurfs can be really annoying sometimes, but i try to tell myself to have fun instead of getting angry.

1 Like

But is no fun when somebody just destroy your match. Smurfs is worst thing in this game. When you play against teammates you have big chance to play against or with smurf who boost friends or just play on accounts who have low rank and on main account he can have GM.

Is not fun when you play on silver on gold and you see Widow with 30 lv who just kill everybody from your team.

When i see something like this i just dont want play in this game. Blizzard nothing doing with smurfs

I think the worst part about them is how useless the avoid feature is when dealing with them. You can avoid a thrower, a boosted person, someone who is excessively vulgar, but avoiding a smurf means there is a good chance you participate in another boring one sided game with them as your enemy. You simply cant win.

another weakminded kid, who allowed some hypothetical, noob pwning smurf menace to destroy his fun and control his fears. lmao.

bye and good luck looking for a game with no “smurfs” whipping your butt…

1 Like

It is not difficult to identify the smurf, especially when he win game alone and the team only support him

I play on platine/high gold and many times i see players on new accounts who just destroy matches. Genji who have 30-40lv and he load ults in 30 sec and with blade kill 4-5 people all time. This is not a guy from gold or platine.

when there was a private profile you can ez check another players i see who is boosted. But now you cant check this.

you can suspect them at max - while people who haven’t played a lot start seeing smurfs everywhere and lose their mind about it, just from reading this forum alone. lol

I don’t see the problem too. If it can be abused against you you should be able to abuse it against others.

falsereporting at its finest, but yeah, pretty much. why not? Derankers playing way below their rank are kind of gameplay sabotage, so lets abuse blizzards bs report system into oblivion - I’m doing that for people not on comms already a lot, so fvck yeah.

I have the feeling that you accidentally edited your previous posting instead of replying.

No, you did reply, your reply appeared as a double post above mine then disappeared. I was agreeing with abusing the report function.

but your original comment about reporting derankers is gone.

i have encounter so many trolls , smurfs and hackers now that even i might quite playing.

please do it already. you sit there and moan on forums all day long about how bad the game is. How about quiting or playing something else you enjoy?

2 Likes

Smurfs on a Reaper did it for me. Two worst things in Overwatch combined. Latest Reaper change made him easy to use for new players, now in the hands of Smurfs is a disaster in lower rank.

Oh trust me, smurfs know better than to play the easy characters. I haven’t seen many, if any, smurf soldiers either.

• wants to climb to a higher rank
  • can’t/doesn’t want to play against higher ranked players

Like, even in the best case you climb, and then every actual player who comes for you is like these smurfs, while you get tilted just by one or two every few games in low ranks. :thinking:

2 Likes

That’s not really the same. When you reach higher rank than whole teams will consist of higher rank players.

But if you are in Silver or Gold rank match, and you have 11 Silver/Gold rank players and 1 player who’s real rank is Master or Grandmaster. That tips the balance to that team with that player.

thats not really the same but its pretty much the same tho.
In the end its you who will be against someone else of higher rank.

Smurfs:
If we sum up all of the diamond and above players, assume they all have smurfs and are activly playing on them. And we furthermore assume that they all can carry a gold/plat game. (Because for example Mercy mains can’t) You still would’ve only a smurf in 1 outta 4 games. Guess how low the chance is if you calculate the actual percentage. Alt Accounts are not smurf Accounts. And not every low level player is a smurf or alt account. The game is still free to purchase in the stores and its also not the first shooter so a lot of people carry over things like aim.