Join our community!

Hello, pleased to make your acquaintance. I am Mela, and I am part of the Executive Crew here at Okami Legion. Due to a lot of planning and consideration, we have decided that we want to start actively recruiting again, and become more active. And that is precisely why we need you! Okami stands for an escape from reality, a place where you can make friends online and have fun, where you can forget the terrible things and focus on the happy things - THAT, that is what we stand for - letting you have a place to stay, talk, chat, make friends, have fun, do anything, really. We do not care if you are completely new to gaming and talking with others overall, or if you are experienced with both. However, we do have some requirements:

-be at the age of 18 or older (However, there are exceptions. Just private message me on Discord at Melashira#2056 for more information)
-be respectful towards others
-do not harass others
-be active, even if only a bit

Please keep in mind that we are not active as hell as of now, but we intend to pick up the pace of activity as soon as possible.

I hope I have caught your interest and see you in the Legion soon, wolves!

I have not forgotten you need an Invite Link to join us, do not worry.
I will give you said link. https: //disco rd.gg/uN4AYu8

1 Like

Why not giving us a try?
I’ll be waiting for some fun games!

The Storm is rising, fellow heroes. We are in need of reinforcements to avert destruction! Come join us and help us! We’re counting on you.

Slowly new people are joining and it would be amazing to see some more.
You won’t regret it!

There is much to be seen here at Okami. Come, and be amazed - or don’t, whatever.

Hey there!

We are still looking for those new people!
Are you one of them? Try us out! :slight_smile:

Hello again!

We gathered up some new amazing people already!
Why don’t you join us, and be part of it?

You never know until you try!

Not again!

Well actually, it is!
Check the above posts ^ :wink: .