Okami Legion - Unique and crazy!

Hi there! Glad to see you!

Are you looking for some teammates while also expanding your social interactivities? Okami Legion is the place to be for both of these. We are a gaming community that revolves around having fun together, no matter what game brought you in. Join up to make some new friends, find people to play along with and maybe even broaden your gaming horizons by getting to know new games. Our goal is to bring gamers together and have a blast both during and outside of our favorite games, rather than finding that next disposable party member. There is plenty of fun to be had in the chats of our Discord-server, and we hold events from time to time to keep things fresh and exciting. If all that sounds interesting be sure to come say hello and meet the gang!

When joining, please consider that we prefer to do some teamed up Quick Plays. However! Some of us are also playing Competitive! Everyone is welcome!

We only have a few requirements:

• Be at the age of 18 or older
  • Be respectful

Hoping to hear and see you soon!

Join us at discord! - https:// discord.gg/SkgRnZF
note the space after the second slash, because Blizzard has random rules for not adding links in posts! Didn’t work? Add me on Discord! XaR#8324.

10 Likes

If you are looking for a fun and the most amazing community, come check us out!

Because tonight we’re drinking from the bottle!
For those that want to have some nice QP/Arcade games going on -> join and step into something special :crazy_face:!
Comp? You’re welcome too!

Anyone who wants to join me in some games? :star_struck:

I’ve been around this group for what feels like ages, and I’ve had great fun and met awesome people. Some games are going on right now, maybe you’d like to jump in?

Winland person typing here. I’ve been here for about 2 years now and still sticking around. I do mostly OW in games though and I’d want some more company for competetive games! There’s very few with high dia-masters so if you play in those ranks I personally welcome you! Lol :smile: (Also plat people you too…!)

Join us , resistance is futile :wink:

We have a variety of people from all over Europe, we are terrible with each other, but whoever we also very supportive and kind. Hope you join us :3

Found great fun with this lot!

its a amazing group thats fun and suportif

Hi!
Amazing comments by amazing people!
What are you waiting for? :slight_smile:

Fun mates to play with and a very unique community with loads of variety. 10/10 Would join again. c:

Everything that happens in Okami is pure gold. Everything is a thing to remember. Joining gives you a lot of “uniqueness” and a whole lot of fun - but again that only happens when you join us! So, what are you waiting for? Don’t be late on the fun!

something something, fun gang, something something happy place.

I’ve been part of this community for more years than i can remember, and i promise, you wont find anything like it!

played with them a bunch recently and had a good time

Hi ya’ll!
We are still looking for more amazing people :wink:!

Tomorrow I will be back from my break, some new faces would be nice! <3 come join the princess in some QP!

Come and join us, lots of fun going on!

Join today and experience things you never thought you would experience in a Discord server! PS: Provided experience not refundable. You never want to give it back anyway, trust me. This here is awesome on a new level. Come on, join the Wolf Train!

Hi friends, it has been a while!
Why not hopping in to say hello? :slight_smile: