Over fps--drops

please fix the drops fps 45 to 20-8 after the ashe patch is unplayable

1 Like

Greetings zexcint365,

if you’re encountering performance problems in Overwatch, please make sure to try these steps (including the ones from the Advanced Troubleshooting section):

Pachimari

Have the same problem after this patch. following the steps below is not working.

Same here… the steps doesn’t work at all, and I fall from 60-70 FPS to 10 in the best of cases… totally unplayable.

Heya,

If you have gone through the Performance guide linked by Pachi previously, but still experience significant performance drops, post your systerm files so we can have a closer look.

Please go through the steps listed here, and create both the MSInfo and DxDiag files. Post them on a page like Pastebin.com or share directly with us through OneDrive. Post the links here afterwards as Preformatted text, so we can have a look.

Have a few seconds to spare? Let me know how I’m doing!

Still with problems…

MsInfo: pastebin.com/wC5DyztK
DxDiag: pastebin.com/Di4HvBP5

It was perfect until last sunday (not today, the 2 of December. I can not play the Winter event? Help!

Hello Xanxi,

If you have any overclocking in your system, make sure to return the hardware to default factory speeds.

Let’s try uninstalling some software that could be causing conflict:

• Kapersky
  • Nvidia Shadowplay
  • SteelSeries Engine 3 (before uninstalling, make sure the program is fully updated and try again)
  • Hamachi
  • Plays.tv

Got feedback about the support I’m providing? Leave your comments here!

I dont have any overclocking… and you suggest that I remove programs that:
-Antivirus: I need it to be safe.
-Shadowplay: I dont have it

• SteelSeries: I need it to my mouse to work
    -Hamachi
    -And playstv: I dont have it installed

???

Deactivated all… it does not work.

In the manteinance of the 2 of December something in the servers or in the game changed and makes it unplayable for me, I go from a 60-70 fps everyday to 8 fps in that night and the days followed. Nothing new installed or updated in my computer in that time lapse.

:frowning: