Overwatch 2 beta download for ps4

I purchased the watchpoint pack from the blizzard website and I tried to download overwatch 2 beta on my ps4 I but couldn’t do it . The game is there but I cant download it . It says it’s only for ps5 !!! Or I need overwatch 2 pvp beta tracker !! . Even when I check my email I receive an invitation with no code and I tried to follow the instructions but nothing happen!!

I also buy watchpoint but still have not got nothing and I spend 40.00€ for nothing Blizzard wtf either give me my access or I want my money back cause this is scamming peoples

1 Like

Hi. I changed my system language from Norwegian to English (UK) on my PS4PRO and then I got in to the beta
:slight_smile: Woohoo

Yeah try it did not do anything Blizzard simply scam me regular ps4 peoples just dont get love and I dont see worth playing beta in the end of july just 1 mere day its not worth the money I spend Blizzard I hope you go bankrup

On PS5 you need to download the PS4 version of the game through the PS APP. PS5 version is still “stuck.” Only way to play the beta on PS5 atm in EU