Overwatch Black screen and then just closes

So when I hit play on overwatch the game boots up for like 5 seconds and then my screen goes black and crashes, I’ve tried everything on other forum posts and I still have this issue. any help would be appreciated.
nothing ive found so far works at all

Hey Liams011,

The black screen issue is often caused by other applications running in the background. Let’s start by going through the steps to close background applications, and retest once more afterwards.

If that still does not help out, post your System Files so we can have a closer look into this. Please go through the steps listed here, and create both the MSInfo and DxDiag files. Post them on a page like Pastebin.com or share directly with us through OneDrive. Post the links here afterwards as preformatted text (text between ``), so we can have a look.

Have a few seconds to spare? Let me know how I’m doing!

Im having the same problem (started on 10/09/19)
I tried to make an msinfo32 txtdoc but pastebin wouldnt allow me because it surpassed the limit of something. If it is need, I’ll find a way to make it work :slight_smile:
Thanks in advance <3
dxdiag: https://pastebin.com/mDPvKgpb

It looks like you have Razer equipment. If you have Razer Chroma SDK then start by removing.
The problem is RzChromaSDK64.dll_unloaded .
Follow the steps listed here, to try and sort that out.

If you actually uninstalled everything from Razer, go to Windows\system32 and delete all files you find from Razer. Also check the folders AppData and ProgramData where you can find the folder from Razer.