Overwatch Competitive Filter

It seems that when I try to create a game or search a game on find a group, the competitive option doesn’t show any groups nor does it show my group. Everything is empty… am I the only one with this problem?

3 Likes

I have the same issue. No competive groups show up and if I make my own noone joins.

3 Likes

I am having the same issue.

2 Likes

I have the same issue. Initially I thought it was because of filter but I took all of them off expect “competitive” and still nothing appeared. I even try to create my own group and it didn’t appear in the list while in the past I have always been able to see my own group.

2 Likes

Same issue here, I have noticed people are creating their comp groups listed as any so i had to turn off filters just to pick up players or join a group.

1 Like

which creates issues with group rating being too far apart (so you cant start the game and have to go on a witch hunt to look for the lowest player) or having groups that are 300-500 below my rating, which means a win is worth nothing and a loss takes away almost 30 points because i CLEARLY should have won a game that is so far below my sr… blizzard, please at least fix the new bugs you introduce into your game

1 Like

actually there has been always group in competitive in the past. I just think that there is a problem in the menu or something to be honest

1 Like

Same problem here. Sucks big time

1 Like

Blizzard Needs to take this problem and try to fix it. it is really annoying

but its like they are ignoring it, blizzard that is…