Overwatch crashed my internet then Punishes me .WTf

Okay so for the thrid time Overwatch has broken while i play competitive and I m punished. Lossing 300 sr 2 suspensions and a Ban .BUT BLIZZARD says competitive ban appeals are not allowed.They wont even listen to us.

I was playing first overwatch game of the night.I had been playing for 1-2 hours prier and Nothing wrong , perfect gameplay. I loaded of Overwatch , start the game 1 round in ,we lost but ill importance , And boom my internet fully goes down while overwatch is loaded on my computer.I have to log off of overwatch then restart my desktop computer then the internet goes back up On the DOT (have the modem right beside me).I m now losing 100 sr and another suspension . And Blizzard wont do anything!! I feel that they think their game is flawless and wont accept defeat.I m furious cause i had been suspended once and banned another time because the game thought i left early even after i watched a POTG and was second to leaveā€¦sigh Why blizzard do you have to do this when i absolutely love the game and graphics, Not so much players but I feel i m being somewhat targeted with this Terrible stuff , All i want is my 300 sr back and a way to repeal , PLEASE.!!!(I just want an answer !)