Overwatch crashes computer Wi-Fi

So I recently moved temporarily to another country (from NA to Europe), and ever since, I’ve been having this very very very annoying problem with Overwatch. As said in the title, whenever I click “Play” in the BattleNet app, the game starts, screen shows “Entering game”, then poof, Wi-Fi crashes (or the Router simply disappears from the Wi-Fi list), and the game says “Lost Connection to servers”.

Worst thing is (I run the game in windowed borderless), if I press the Windows button (that shows the taskbar) when the game starts (I can then see the game screen as well as the Wi-Fi icon), the Wi-Fi doesn’t crash or disconnect until I get into the game.

The rest of my computer works fine, when I connect back to the Wi-Fi, everything works fine except the internet is slightly slower than usual for a good 30 seconds, then back to normal. If I try to play again, same thing happens, over and over and over.

The router itself and the Wi-Fi broadcast both work perfectly, this issue is only on my computer (anyone else using it doesn’t notice anything, and yes I’ve tried when no one is connected, still nothing). I would use an Ethernet cable, but the router is too far, and I don’t really have a way of connecting it to my computer.

I’ve been trying to solve this for the past week, to no avail, I’ve been googling, troubleshooting, nothing. My firewall and antivirus are off, no software on the computer other than Overwatch, BattleNet, and Windows are running that could use up the internet and make it crash. Also I’d like to point out the first 2 days Overwatch worked fine, and as far as I know there hasn’t been an update since.

Here are my specs:
Windows 10 x64
Intel Core i5-7600HQ 2.50GHz
Nvidia GTX 1050 4GB VRAM
8GB Ram
250GB SSD
2TB HDD

I hope someone can help me solve this, as I’ve gotten a warning that I might get punished for leaving too many games early (I never leave games early) while trying to solve this, and I don’t wanna risk it.

Heya,

Overwatch should not be able to turn off your WiFi in any way, but it is possible that something else is causing a bit of trouble for you in the background. Could you post your System Files for me, so we can have a closer look? Please go through the steps listed here, and create both the MSInfo and DxDiag files. Post them on a page like Pastebin.com or through OneDrive, and post the links here so we can have a look.

Have a few seconds to spare? Let me know how I’m doing!

Apparently I can’t post links (this is the first time I post on the forums), so is there a way for me to send you the link to the files ?
I tried sending you a private message, but I don’t know how to.

The only way, for now, would be through external media, such as email. Overwatch forums, and maybe all other Blizzard forums, use the system of trust, which is giving permissions with each level.
It’s not friendly for users who visit the forums for quick technical advice, nonetheless it’s quite efficient against trolls who seek to post inappropriate content.

https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/overwatch/
I forgot, you can put links inside ` signs. The link will be displayed like in the example above.