Overwatch fails to launch

This is a recent issue that just started yesterday. I click play, the game tries to load but I’m only given a black screen, then I’m taken back to battle .net where the game says “playing now” then reverts to “play”. I found one forum from last year that had the same issue and I’ve tried everything to help “fix” this issue. This includes uninstalling and reinstalling OW, repairing OW game files, deleting the battle.net Cache folder, deleting the battle .net tools folder, launching battle .net as admin, making sure no programs that could interfere with OW are open, and lastly uninstalling Razer Chroma SDK. Yet even after all of this it still wont launch.

2 Likes

If you haven’t already, can you go through the steps here specifically for this case.

If that hasn’t helped, please create these system files and upload the files to pastebin and post the link here!

My os and drivers are up to date, i literally cant get in the game to change anything, ive made sure nothing else is open including discord so it’s overlay isn’t interfering, and nothing else has been an issue. I’d love to give you those pastebin links but it wont let me post links.

1 Like

Sorry for the delayed response!

Make sure to use the </> symbol to paste the links into the response. :slight_smile:

I’m having the exact same issue 11 days later. Any ideas?

1 Like