Overwatch for the casual player

same i know there someone better then me most people. this is luck.
its just boring me to watch fights in forums chats. i would like to see pvp thats how i end my fights with games. and no no brute bullying hurting bone breaking we have a law in this world.

idk… I could go for some 1v1 IRL gladiatorial combat… because I know for a fact no one could beat me in that ring

lol

1 Like

dude I was in denial because ppl say overwatch is a dead game, when I started playing again after i last played in 2017, I had fun for a while but the servers are unstable and really just choices on devs and the board made disappointing the playerbase constantly just made me think it really is just dead… I just hope i dont have to pay for ow2… which looks like the exact game but with story mode features? idk man… cant help but to think maybe they should’ve made ow1 in a better position first

and my first game after coming back was someone being called a smurf and then going “i’m supposed to get this account to -insert rank here-” lollllll

its just a real shame that i look back into the cinematics in 2015 and still get goosebumps cuz they’re really good, the voice actors, script, the hype, everything!
and now the game just feels different in a bad way…

even ppl and my friendgroup would ask why isn’t there more people playing online games (cause keeps being queued with the same people) since there’s a massive scale lock down and all… ppl just responded “they’re playing games… just not overwatch” and that kinda hit loool

1 Like

I genuinely blame it being forced into an e sport. The more it became so the more people started being hyper-serious. They had a real competition to reach for…

2 Likes

Yeah the get gud card is a dick move. Like people didn’t already know that if they were actually good at they’d be higher than plat lol.

1 Like

If you’re into a more realistic setting, and less epileptic fit inducing visuals, try Warzone. It’s a BR so it’s nothing like Overwatch but it’s fun and balanced.

1 Like