Overwatch Paris map must die

This has got to be the worst map ever. I don’t want to play it ever again. Just so you know, i’ll boycott every game i’m placed on this crap. Why isn’t there a downvote or avoid map list?

8 Likes

I completely agree with you here. If not a map list maybe a gamemode selection system? Valve have no problem removing maps and pushing them away for a rework. Why not Blizzard?

2 Likes

The worst map so far… its literally a snowball map. Getting snowballed 50% of the time

Been waiting for map selection for like 1½ year now. Doubt it’ll ever be implemented due to it may cause long queues for those that may want to play what the community sees as a bad map. I for one wouldn’t have a single 2cp on my list.

Trust me, I’ve been waiting since late 2016. Some maps I can’t stand at all for competitive. So I share your pain

1 Like

downvote? just like we downvote your post?

4 Likes

I like Paris, apart from the 2nd Point, it feels a bit too far away or something? But I felt the same way about Busan. I still don’t enjoy it. But it’s becoming more tolerable, maybe this one will as well.

you can’t do that anymore on the forums moite

It looks like Dishonored and plays like chokepoint camp simulator, not a fan of it.

Idk i think this is really good map !

3 Likes

I like the map. It encourages me to do better in my games, instead of whine about not being able to get through the choke.

3 Likes

worst map in Overwatch

The only problem i have with this map is the chokepoint on poin A.

Otherwise i’m fine with the whole map.

1 Like

Havana too… that map is a Rusty bucket of A1Ds turkey

why are those maps so unnecessarily open?
why cant we have more maps like kings row?

I love Havanna! It feels so big and so many places to attack or defend from. It’s fun and not boring like most of the old maps…

that’s fine bud, if you like it you like it, what we want is the ability to choose the maps we like and don’t like…

that would be fair wouldn’t it?

Because of people complaining about chokes like Gaymerboii.

If anything the problem with maps is that they are too similar in design imo.

1 Like

no… couldn’t be… or maybe?

ILLUMINATY CONFIRMED!!!