A new patch is now live on PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. Read below to learn more about the latest changes.
D.Va’s Nano Cola Challenge
We’re celebrating the release of D.Va’s action-packed animated “Shooting Star” short by making some special content available to unlock in-game. For a limited time, your wins in Quick Play, Competitive Play, or Arcade will all earn you additional D.Va sprays, a player icon, and a new epic skin: NANO COLA D.VA!
When you’re not playing to win, you can watch sponsored Twitch broadcasters to unlock even more D.Va-themed sprays!
To learn more about D.Va’s Nano Cola Challenge, click here.
- Fixed a bug that prevented flavor descriptions from displaying when a skin was selected
- Fixed a bug that prevented hero descriptions from displaying in the Hero Gallery
- Fixed a bug that prevented cosmetics’ unlock requirements from displaying in the Hero Gallery
- Fixed a bug that prevented some of Roadhog’s voice lines from playing with his Lacrosse skin equipped
- Fixed a bug that caused Symmetra’s Sentry Turrets to fall through the environment when thrown into a Teleporter
- Fixed a bug that allowed Symmetra to teleport players into certain vehicles on King’s Row and Numbani
- Fixed a bug that caused Winston’s Jump Pack damage to not fall off properly
- Fixed an issue that prevented sound from playing after a memory-intensive team fight