Overwatch PTR Patch Notes – March 25, 2020
A new Overwatch patch is in development and now available for testing! To share your feedback or report any issues, please post in the PTR Feedback or PTR Bug Report forums.
Please note that the below patch notes only include changes currently available for testing on the PTR. While many of these changes may also be available on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in a future patch, the PTR is PC-only and only reflects changes coming specifically to that platform.
The Viper (Secondary Fire)
- Updated lever action sound to better line up with when she can shoot again
- Explosion damage reduced from 30 to 25
- Ultimate cost increased by 16%
- Fixed a bug where blinking mid-air could allow Tracer to move slightly vertically upward
- Fixed a bug where a Duplicated hack or sleep wouldn't persist 3 seconds after the duplication ended