A new Overwatch patch is currently in development and now available for testing. To share your feedback or report and issue, please post in the PTR Feedback or PTR Bug Report forums.
Please note that the below patch notes only include changes currently available for testing on the PTR. While many of these changes will also be available on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in a future patch, the PTR is PC-only and therefore will only reflect changes coming specifically to that platform.
- Repair Pack
- An option to control Brigitte’s Repair Pack targeting sensitivity has been added under Options > Controls > Brigitte
- Photon Projector
- Primary fire range increased from 10 to 12
- Fixed a bug that caused D.Va’s gun to disappear if Roadhog used Chain Hook on her while she used an emote
- Fixed a bug that allowed Junkrat’s ammo to be replenished if RIP-Tire failed to cast
- Fixed a bug that caused Sombra’s visual effects to display darker than intended
- Fixed a bug that caused Zarya’s Graviton Surge visual effects to extend beyond the ability’s radius
- Fixed a bug that prevented rotating hero models while viewed in the Hero Gallery when equipped with Overwatch League skins
- Fixed a bug that prevented the Communication Wheel from functioning when equipping a spray, voice line, or emote from a Loot Box