OW2 twich drop invite

yes I have had to wait around 12 hours and still no download with all the right connection. I don’t know why my friends have all gotten in but I cant

1 Like

Same here, my drop is not active still nomnomnom#21570

I have the same problem its been 5 hours since i claimed the key.

I have been waiting 13 hours how!?!?!

Same here now 14 hours

Same, claimed it over 14 hours ago and still nothing. Twitch and Battle.net accounts connected. Multiple friends have the same issue.

Claimed it hours ago and still nothing …

I finally got it by switching the whole battle.net to the beta version! Settings > Beta > Switch to Beta Version. Hope it helps someone else too :smiley:

same so annoying bros

did not help rip but glad for you

i know f ing bs bro holy

same 19 hours , game still dosnt show on client

same nothing since 18 hours ago

Still nothing tried clearing cache and swapping to bnet beta client but nothings working

11 hours in, still not activated. All connections were set and authorized

21 hours later from the claim and nothing, tried clearing cache, restarting, checking for updates etc

1 Like

Well i got mines when i woke up this morning even tho i waited 8 hrs last night. Maybe it’s random who get’s invites or u may need to connect BNET to TWITCH as well as TWITCH to BNET… 2 different things. Won’t be instant to everything but it may help… never know.

they were just stacked with alot of people i got mine too

didnt get it yet, tried fresh new install of battle.net client and it worked now!!!
try it if u still didnt get in

https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/overwatch/t/overwatch-2-pvp-beta-technical-support-questions/27884/3