OW/Overwatch news

Servers for OV/Overwatch are getting shuttdown in October this year making OV/Overwatch unplayable

This is a warning/cautioned

I knew this would happen/come

ASAP with the trophies/achi

They be/b unobtainable

No they are not. The game is moving over to OW2, the servers are the same.

Please stop with this / spam nonsense (it is why you keep getting banned). Just type normally. Thank you from everyone.

Thank you for clarifying their message with context, Rodimus

Ive neither heard if they will be unobtainable or not. Do you have a source for this? Im leaning towards believing you because it would be weird otherwise but would appreciate clarification on this.

he can type how he wants. why do you always mock this guy?

Skins and collectables will be coming over. But incomplete achievements will vanish. Most won’t even be relevant anymore as abilities and heroes change.

Lol. Classic.

Where did I mock him?

I just asked him to stop it as it is why he gets banned on here so often.

OP is clearly a troll

1 Like

theres one troll on this thread and its not him

1 Like

Well 2. You and him tbf.

Where’s your buddy V. Seems quiet without him around.

I havent even done anything wrong xD?

have you seen the OP’s other posts? if so, then you should know that they are a troll and that there’s no point defending them

1 Like

I have and I do find them odd but hes not trolling. hes just a bit odd lol

i suppose its a matter of opinion

Now whos mocking him?

You claimed I was when I just asked him to change how he is writing as it gets him banned a lot (he is perma banned on the US forums for it btw). But then you just straight up go for name calling… that is low dude, low.

Brat is 100% trolling and has been banned repeatedly for it.

I havent name called lol. have you seen the stuff you write on the forums constantly. I am surprised you’re not banned yet ;d

Banned for what? Talking to people? Disagreeing with them?

This is why I question you. All you’ve done in recent month is pop up sporadically to accuse me of things without any reason or evidence. You just make comments like you’ve done here.

Makes you seem very suspicious.

Just stick to the discussions instead of troll posting to try cause issues. You’re just carrying on V’s legacy, and it isn’t worth it.

I haven’t seen him in a while. What happened to him?

Unlike how he behaved when I went on holiday (he told everyone I was banned and refused to accept people have holidays…). I wouldn’t like to speculate.

As long as he’s having fun whatever he’s doing it doesn’t matter!