[PC][EU][3000-3500 SR] Main and Flex Support looking for comp and tournament team

Hey there

I’ve previously played in a competitive Overwatch team for 4 years. We started in plat and ended ranked around mid to high diamond when we moved on to scrims. We scrimmed consistently against low to mid master teams. I’ve since then taken a longer break from the game but want to get back into it, so a diamond team should be perfect.

I have experience ult tracking and calling pushes with Lucio, as well as general communication. My main picks are Mercy, Moira and Lucio, but my Ana, Zen, Brig and Bap aren’t half bad either, and I wouldn’t mind playing those. I’m a very vocal player once I get comfortable with the team.

I’m looking for a well organized team who wants to take this seriously. Vod reviews, feedback sessions, tactic meetings, all that. Of course, it’s not required, but it’s a good sign for me that this can go somewhere. I would prefer a team with a focus on ranked as I finally want to get to masters, but I would be more than happy to play some tournaments as well.

As you can probably tell, English isn’t my first language, but I’m fluent in it. German is my first language, so that shouldn’t be an issue.

I’m available on weekdays from 18:30 to 22:30 and on weekends basically all day long. ( UTC+1 )

My Discord is TayDeuze#2381 so feel free to add me.