Penalized for pc crashing

If you PC crashes once or twice, you won’t get penalized.
But if it crashes constantly and you handicap your team, it’s normal you will get penalized. Stop crying and start learning how to properly configure a PC if you want to play on it, or just switch to a console.

Thanks for the input! However, your answer doesn’t seem to hold relevance to my concerns. My pc is set up correctly, and I asked whether the servers were having issues or not. Have played previously on console and I prefer pc, but thank you for your concern!

So why doesn’t mine ever crash and yours does ?

Theres many ways of closing an application besides pressing the leave button. I mean hell you can literally go into your settings, change your game to windowed, and press the red x. Alt+f4 is the traditional way. You could simply turn your computer off to avoid losing points. Theres so many ways to get around it.

This game has crashed on me like 4 times, server dropped 1 or 2 times , I left a couple because it auto-joined & I didn’t want to join yet (before match start) out of like 30-50 a night …just a ballpark … what ever it happens. But being penalized for leaving matches when I have no control over it as if I wanted the damn game to crash while I was wining a match is BS, & why I’ve decided to stop playing the game for awhile ,. just thought you should know . I don’t leave without a good reason , or the auto match system stuck me in a match either after I told it not to or before I had a chance to. I play 30-50 get high scores every match win or lose especially where objectives are concerned have 4-8 matches left how is it fair I get penalized 75% for 8 matches . GLHF :slight_smile: ( & yes they can tell the diff between you logging off & the connection just dropping , but not whether you just interrupted it real quick to avoid penalty,. so …penalization for all you sinners >.< ! )

Got golden boarder and i never had problems with my GPU . Who cares what you have since you left the match ?
No one care about problems .