Penalty for leavers

maybe they can have a “unfihished game/month” statistic thats visible even if you have private profile.

that way there is at least some unavoidable stigma to leaving…
people who just crash are not likely to have that big a number.

By having a “by month” average that should make it very clear who has a long term trend of leaving games.

well I already suggested to this pathetic company more simple way - add “perma avoid as teammate” option.

that get way to tricky with the match making…

that is why i think a purgatory for crapy people may be an idea… basically exiling them to a crappy server of their own with other similarly crappy players until they reform.

they would essentially be punishing each other with their own horribleness…

we speak about few players, so “perma avoid” requires much less effort than making new server for monkeys. but hey, nobody rly cares about it. so personally i dont rly care about the game and others anymore.

but who is the crappy one?? The ones who are never on comms not talking and stick with hanzo/widow no matter what, or the ones who are willing to play as team but won’t put up with crap like that and bail at some point?

i’d say the leaver… leaving is never ok short of a real life emergency.

if you start a game then you owe it to your fellow players to finishe the game…

You gotta have principles or your just trash!

you trying to think very complicated way. its way more simple. crappy ones are ones which I don’t wanna play with. that’s it.
I cant put 99% OV population to my craplist and wait 10 hrs for a single match. but that’s my decision and I take consequences.
but as I mentioned, divs are too stupid to understand simple facts.

if your that picky just stop playing the game!
you get 99% of what you want but loose out 1% of what you want…

no, I don’t owe anything to others. it’s my time, it’s my pleasure.

the leaver takes his punishment. Those selfish pieces of sh who I described in my prev. post do not, they just keep spoiling your fun (and fun of those who want to play as team) uncontested. gl with those

why wouldn’t I? I pay for it.
now try to ask crappy players to stop playing.

your trash then… no respect for others so why should anyone respect you?

I would say you are the trash, for defending said group of people. You are probably one of them, who fails at teamplay and afterthen complains about people leaving.

you have no clue about respect.
respect is smth you need to deserve in a long way run.

what trash for not leaving games?
what kind of screwed up logic are you using-?

lowering yourself to other peoples levels is not how you go about living a moral life.

Unless the house is on fire and i need to save my cats i do not leave games! period!

and i expect the same from everyone that i play with… they may not live up to that standard… but that is their moral failing.

moral is a very personal thing. you just don’t get it. try to think “free will” logic way.

technically free will does not exist.

You can only ever act on your internal nature and the external world… so pretty much like any robot… where is the free will?

I mean its really just a fictional word invented to appease the ego…

At most its a useful lie…

also how does that even apply to this discussion?

yea it’s apply.
lemme quote you a very smart guy: “for a moment, try to imagine that you are invisible. then go out and look around. see how tree are growing, how people walk around, how life is going. now imagine that you gone and think, would everything stop if you’re gone? no, it won’t. nobody would even notice you gone. you are on your own.”
you got like 75 years of life here. and its your free will to decide what & how you wanna do. that’s it. of course if you are lost, you can accept rules made by others. in this post, I’m trying to convince you that some rules are stupid - particular ones that we got in this game and discuss about in this thread.

Nothing you wrote proves your point
either that free will is an actual thing that exists or that its relevant to the subject.

Also this is a multiplayer game if not one gives a crap about the rest of the team then no one has any fun.

Intelligent self interest should be enough to tell you not to be a dushbag and not to leave.

Also people playing bad is not an excuse to leave because everyone plays bad at some point… having people leave wont speed up their learning rate.

If you where paired with them then its because the match making thought you where also pretty bad… maybe because your not finishing games…