Penalty for leavers

At some point at least one of you is going to have to realize that this discussion ran its course and is going nowhere.

well i don’t mind discussing the non-existence of the wishy washy idea of free will…

Or rather shooting down everyone’s half-a$£ed explanations because no one can ever define the term properly in a consistent logical fashion that holds up to scrutiny.

People I mentioned earlier, who make me leave on regular basis are those stubborn selfish POS who never switch, leave comms as soon as you start talking to them, or not even join VC at the start, who never speak. Those are worse than leavers and I feel 0 obligations to them sticking with them trying to get them a win. just f off and die.

I firmly believe people who keep leaving QP matches have a severe handicap when going into comp: they never learn how to bounce back from a game that isn’t going well. They don’t learn to adapt, they don’t learn to counterpick, all they want is just steamrolling the enemy.

Those are the people that you find in comp, who most likely start moaning and blaming their team, barely 30 seconds into the game, when the first push fails and no ults have even been used yet.

are we talking QP or comp now… because in comp i could agree with obligatory voice coms but really for that to be obligatory blizzard would have to add that as a hardware requirment and enforce it technically…

Also better someone be silent then be on voice coms with really a really crappy mic if you ask me…

I’m talking about comp

ah well i still dont think your justified in leaving especially since blizzard isn’t actually baring comp for people without a microphone…

I think they should but that is on blizzard to implement…

Also with not everyone speaking the same langauge that also becomes a problem…

Some may be silent because they dont speak english…

they still could join and listen to callouts. and maybe learn some english, because its basically fkin mandatory if you wanna play games with other people.

how would you know that they arn’t listening? not sure you can see if someone has you muted…

Also why should english be mandatory? its awefully conventient for people who speak it but why english?..

why not any host of other langauges… :stuck_out_tongue:
it’s not that simple…

Also the game is dubbed in various languages so why should you expect people to speak another language then the in game audio is?

(keep in mind i would love it if everyone did speak english i am just playing devils advocate here )

because english is defacto default international language and the easiest of all.

You can see who is in voice channel and who’s not.

what about chinese/mandarin or hindi they have bigger populations :stuck_out_tongue:¨

though i suppose those make more sense on the asian server…

hmmm mods blocking my posts for “off topic” reason, and this language BS isn’t off topic? LUL

1 Like

i like meandering topics myself… one can explore so many interesting subjects…

where is the fun in staying on topic it gets stale and boring… and everyone repeats the same arguments over and over…

well here in europe, on european server you can expect english to be default, which makes totally sense IMO. You can advocate for mandarin, spanish or russian but you won’t find many supporters for that.

the russian speaking countries could do with their own server hmmm…
Also a spanish speaking server may be a cool idea since spain and latin america could both use it.

But yeah not sure blizzard would wanna host those extra servers… but it would be nice…

at any rate i still dont think you can expect people to use voice coms if they dont speak that language and you cant really argue that is an excuse for leaving…
they can try to listen sure… but how will you know if they are doing that or not?

that seams very flimsy excuse…

also reguarding comp i kind which blizzard would create some kind of standard dictionary and tutorial on shoot calling to unify the vocabulary and make it more accessible for everyone.

i think that would encourage people to use coms a lot more…

and maybe have a microphone test to be able to access comp that way its made abundantly clear for people that they a) should use coms and b) how to best do so, so everyone are on the same page…

sure I can and I do.

You can but thats just your crappy trash opinin that’s dead wrong.

Leaving is never ok unless your house is on fire or something like that.

See this is why i like meandering topics… it gets repetitive…

its your opinion and thats fine, I got mine. Its still a game and I don’t need to play it with people I don’t like.

well if it s comp at least no one else has to back fill but it’s still a trashy thing to do!
in fact many would argue that it’s worse in comp…