People who still have faith in Overwatch

Please go do some charities, become volunteers for several human-helping programs. Sell your houses and organs to support orphans in Africa. Because after all the “chocolate” sandwiches actiblizzard gave and gives to you, you still play, it means you really have a heart of Ghandi and you believe in people. I am really glad you guys exist and don’t let this game to die for 100% and only let it die for 99%. You are the ones who is fighting against the Skynet. If you are reading this message, then you are the resistance!

7 Likes

Well said my friend .

2 Likes

#ow1unite!

20 chars.

1 Like

I’ll admit, to finally start enjoying Overwatch, I had to go against the Matrix and change my state of mind

2 Likes

Interesting… I had to quit overwatch to break out of the Matrix

I like the game, but have zero faith in the development team. They have zero idea how to manage a live game going forward.

3 Likes

That’s a bold statement.

They massively increased the size of Team 4. Have you seen all their CVs?

A statement backed up by how well this game has done over the years.

It’s done very well. Over 6 years old and still got a healthy player base.

Now it will have that whilst generating regular income to fund future development (and dividends and share price growth). If they keep up the delivery.

1 Like

This is not a healthy playerbase. Its dropped from having millions of users from its prime days to a few hundred thousand daily active players - check it out.

We can only hope it gets back to what it used to be. Hopefully they’ll consider their decisions before releasing them, and hopefully continue with delivering quality content rather than re-releasing material, or nothing at all.

2 Likes

They are doing amazing,they done Overwatch 2 beta 3 waves,within you could see 3 new champions Junkrat Queen, Sojourn , Kiriko.

They made alot new maps for comeptative,including re-work all champions,especially Bastion and Sombra

Overall they have from me 10 of 10 raiting for Overwatch 2. Thank you Overwatch team for your effort.

OW2 is besides the point. I am talking about the current OW and its past.
Maybe the team can prove themselves going forward with OW2, for now though, I don’t believe they can turn this game around to be a proven top competitive game.

1 Like

it will be just the same tbh. well it will definitely feel it

do you not think three heroes is a bit too few, considering this is meant to be an early access sequel?

Well,yes,new champions,new maps,new graphics,so yes. I am proud and happy on it.

but considering how long we waited for this sequel, it’s a pretty meagre amount of new content. it’s far less than we would’ve gotten if ow1 content had continued

I can comfirm,that Overwatch 1,since 2021 Aprila get huge upgrade,and game just become another level.We had new maps,new events,new arcade and so on, we also lost smurfs so no more smurfs anymore,the game is MUCH less toxic then it was before.I like new voice lines,spreys,and player icons.

Yep, waited over two years for a low content release, and a 5v5 amendment.

2 Likes

Not really. There will be another in December, and then 1 every 18 weeks (2 seasons, but not DPS for a year or so).

They are already finished testing the next 3 heroes after Kiriko and have the 4th in late testing too. I wouldn’t be too worries short to medium term.

We also know that multiple maps are complete for the alternate seasons when we don’t get a hero. Gothenburg for one is done.

They COULD of dumped all the stuff that is ready on us on day 1. But that would be overload and leave them with nothing to give short term. With the new model, this way is good.

How many do you believe quit? How many got fired when Bobby needed more yacht money? How many seniors devs were moved to D4 and WoW trying to salvage those projects? Might be hiring to expand the team, but what heard it is due to WoWs recent failures and the urgency to get D4 on track.

1 Like