Please add more colors!

I seriously wish blizzard could add more colors in options, to change for both your team and the enemy.

Or better yet, more teams at a time.

personally i want more colors in the cross hair…
like having an inner and outer color because if you have white cross hairs and you point it at something white you loose visibility… but if you have a thinner red cross-hair it more visible…

I have a gaming monitor at my parents place that adds an extra cross-hair to the screen exactly that way and its just so much better.

as for more teams that would be an interesting dynamic… but then i suspect they would have to have smaller teams… like maybe 4 player teams … it would certainly work out interestingly if they made a map for that purpose… maybe one that doubles as FFA type map

Of all the FPS games out there.

Overwatch is one of the most colorful games we’ve got.
I nearly had a seizure during my first experience with the game.
As I’m used to gritty looking games such as counter strike.

So I personally don’t see why we would need more colors?

I do however wish we were allowed to fully minimize visual appearances for the lowest in-put lag possible. But some consider this to be cheating as it might create an unfair advantage by having a clearer vision and being able to spot things faster than a high settings user.

If you wonder what I’m talking about take a ook at any of the custom quake 3 UI’s and you’ll get the gist of it. example

Well. Op is talking about colorblind colors and as a colorblind person I wish I could have a white option so my enemy has a white outline. The reason for this is because the purple and light blue options are the best ones for me but they look very ugly.

1 Like