PotG choice is weird

So, I’m usually a support main, mostly Mercy and Brigitte. I’ve managed several PotG with both. One shutdown PotG for shooting an ulting Genji in the face. But today I actually got a lifesaver PotG. Problem is, I was playing Sombra. I don’t understand. I just shot some people. I thought lifesaver was for helping keep people alive?

1 Like

That and preventing enemy from multiple kills

2 Likes

Lifesaver is a weird one. It can be shields, heals, killing enemies close to low-health allies.
Could be that someone in your team was able to use a health pack you hacked to stay alive. Or that Cree just stunned someone and you kept him from finishing the kill. Could also be that it was a game without any major highlights.^^

1 Like

yep i got POTG as mercy yesterday in comp best thing ever :joy: I was healing all game and at last second the enemy team was stuck in a grav and i ulted, pulled out my pew pew and got a quad kill :joy:

1 Like

Yeah, ok that’s hilarious. Everyone underestimates just how lethal Mercy can be XD

ikr :joy::joy: the gun is so OP. Not even joking if i want to I beat any DPS

1 Like

Scatman we acc have similar mains, i mean Tracer, Sombra, Mercy, Brig, Orisa it’s scarily similar

1 Like

That is spooky, though I’ve been moving away from Tracer in favour of Pharah. I fall off the map too many times with Tracer lol. And Mercys peashooter? I’m pretty sure it fires bullets the size of trucks. Trucks filled with c4. And it’s 100% accurate. And doesn’t suffer damage falloff at range. Widowmaker wishes she had a gun like that.

1 Like

that’s soooooooooo creepy my 5th most played hero is Pharah

1 Like

Just as long as you’re not also Welsh. That would be a step too far… :rofl:

1 Like

nope - few :joy: anyway it’s a shame your on PC because I need someone to play with who has similar SR

i actually don’t know - maybe we can. I’ll try it tomorrow.

1 Like

Nope, no crossplay functionality is available. Even if they were both Microsoft, Blizzard would have to officially allow keyboard/mouse support on console for OW, which would make it very unfair for players that choose use a controller.

2 Likes

oh ok thanks for the info