Problems with Tracer Challenge Drops

Hello!

I’ve noticed as well as many friends and acquaintances on discord etc, that there is a problem with the Tracer Challenge Twitch drops. The 2-hour and the 4-hour sprays worked fine and was added ingame.

However, the 6-hour sprays, Bang, Whack and PewPew does seem bugged. I’ve watched far over 6 hours, started watching an Overwatch stream with drops at around 18.15 (soon 7 hours ago) and Twitch notifications actually say I got the drops, and they are found in the “Drops” section of Twitch, however, they are not found in-game.

This seems to be the case for everyone I have talked to so far. Please help us!

5 Likes

I have the same problem too with tier 3 dop, already marked as complete in twitch inventory but locked in-game still

i actually dont know why devs still using the old twitch drop system? the new system way better and shows u the percentage of which drop you progressing by watching. i hope they consider moving to twitch Drop V2

1 Like

Hi Xade,

It looks like there are some reports over on the US side too - can you make a post about this on the bug report forums please?

We’re not able to help directly from here unfortunately!

Thanks!

1 Like

Same problem your not alone, as long devs are aware its probably gonna be fixed, if i check on twitch it does show i got those drops but in game i do not have them, i unlinked account and linked it again did not resolve it either.

1 Like

Hello, friends. And I have the same problem! My Twitch account shows me that all 3 tiers of drops have been received, but only tier 1 and tier 2 drops are present in the game. And I noticed a non-standard feature - the 3 tier drop did not give an alert, it just silently appeared in the list of Twitch drops.
Please tell me where to go for help! I wrote to Twitch’s technical support, but they replied that getting a drop in the game does not depend on them and I should contact Blizzard.
What should we do? Maybe write a collective petition to Blizzard? Maybe then they will pay attention to this problem. This is very upsetting :frowning:

2 Likes

i am also having this same issue tier 1 and 2 came through fine tier 3 said i recieved on twitch but still havent recieved in game!

i am also having this same issue tier 1 and 2 obtained , tier 3 said i recieved on twitch but still havent recieved in game!