Question for anyone

Actually my profile is public and has been for a while. You would have noticed if you actually checked instead of making assumptions.

Even though it was meant for me, this guy insults many on these forums.

1 Like

Unlike you I don’t check profiles like a stalker. So why would I know. That is why I asked after all. But to humour you I just clicked, still hidden.

No no. Just you. Because you behave in the weirdest ways.

Well… How did you know if it was private then, since you aren’t “A stalker”. :roll_eyes: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Real special guy aren’t ya.

1 Like

I looked once.

Slightly different from the stalker that was tracking my SR in a feeble attempt to try talk down to me… problem being I could be 200sr or 4500sr… all the same to me, I’m just playing a video game lol.

Climbing 500sr in a week is nice and all, but it means nothing in reality.

You have no evidence showing that its boosted as the orisa still did what he/she could as its still a team based game so if orissa for rexample didnt get enough support from the dps then i dont matter what sr a tank is if the team dont work with them and making false accusation like that can easily get you punished by blizzard. The same can be said when your are playing as a tank that dont have a large shield cover like reinhardt, orissa or sigma cause just cause someone might not be good with a shield tank and plays Wreckingball, roadhog or zarya dont mean they are throwing like support players like to cry about even though the tanks priority is point/payload and not the support so in that same example it would be the same saying a support is throwing because they are refuse to switch to Brigitte and solve the shield problem themself. So your argument about this orissa player throwing dont hold up

1 Like

I suggest you watch the whole thing from their pov and tell me they aren’t boosted.

The complete lack of map awareness is hilarious.

lol, thanks.
i’m usually on the us forums, so i don’t know this person

I did.

They aren’t.

You’re just upset that someone you have deemed “bellow you” is actually at the same rank as you.

2 Likes

Watch out. Wolfex’s OCD won’t be able to cope with your spelling there.

As said, they were boosted and still near 800sr lower.

I had watch the whole thing when i wrote it and its clear that its not boosted

I guess everyone else in the game must be far too low then…

No there is nothing that suggest that everyone else in the game have to be to low just cause you accuse him of something…

I no longer accuse.

I added him.

100% boosted.

Burned.

Keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better x

1 Like

Burned? You think I care about that?

He didn’t read the facts and made an assumption. It was wrong, but he is free to think that.

Rather than stalking me and carrying on this lovers obsession. Just add me and talk. Pretty sure people are bored of you following me around to comment on my stuff like a love sick puppy.

You mean like you do, all the time? :man_shrugging:

I don’t think you know what stalking actually means. I’m simply replying to a comment on the forums, which is what forums are for. Sorry that your pea-brain can’t comprehend that.

See, now you are trying to gaslight… Abusive partner, guess I will have to make sure I have an emergency contact.

No its still an accusation as we have not seen any proof that back ups that he is boosted so he is 100% innocent of the accusation

1 Like

Not sure it works like that. He admitted it to me. That’s all the proof I need.

Nice lad, but 100% boosted.

Friend boosted him from about 600 to 1900sr

Exactly, the only proof is “His word”. Making it up because people are against him on this topic, accusing him of bullying behavior.

1 Like