Rank rewards are unrewarding and a scam

I don’t care that there are multiple of the same topic.

Ive seen people saying that they pushed to get platinum rewards, getting to plat 5 on each role and being dropped to gold 1 or gold 2 and only getting gold rewards.

I am now one of those people that got to a supposed new height only to be shown and given something completely different last minute:

Tank end of season: Dia 3 ----> Supposed Final reward Rank: Plat 2
DPS end of season: Dia 3 ----> Supposed Final reward Rank: Plat 3
Supp end of season: Dia 5 ----> Supposed Final reward Rank: Plat 2

I’m being robbed of an entire ranks rewards. I reached diamond on every role, i should get the diamond rewards. not some cheap ass rank decay drop last minute and have to take it.

I have no problem climbing back from platinum, but being dropped an entire rank then given the dropped ranks rewards is NOT FUN…
you should be given exactly the rewards for the rank you got to/finished at. literal epitome of changing the rules last second, or trading someone a worse item than what they saw.

its literally a scam.

2 Likes

I ended the season on master 5, but when I entered the game I was in complete shock, because I got plat 1 reward, DUDE!!! PLAT 1 REWARD FOR MASTER 5!!!

1 Like

Masters 5 to Diamond 5, guess I am lucky? Smh

1 Like

It is because the rewards are based on where you finish, not your peak.

Nope. I finished D5 and got P4 rewards

Did you finish D5 though.

How many games did you play after your last “update”

For me finished masters 5. Not a single game after that. Was stuck between diamond 1-3 then when I reached M5 I took a break, season ended on m5. Now I am rewarded as Diamond 5 role challenger.

They changed the ranked system from Skill Tier Division to MMR right at the end of the season rather than changing it FOR season 4. They let everyone see their skill tier then last second changed it to MMR drastically changing some peoples ranks. like i was full diamond and didn’t play the last day. came back to the game saying i was platinum.

They literally changed everyone’s ranks from STD to MMR at the end of the season… and then gave rewards after.

They should have gave out rewards first for the skill tier division as that’s how everyone played for 4 month, and then changed the system for the new season.

Yeah I know. Slight boo boo by them. Not the end of the world.

You’ll either get the reward in a few days, or earn it again this season.

I wouldn’t worry about it, the rewards don’t mean anything of note.

For me I ended as master 5 and started the season as master 5 with master 5 rewards. I’m guess i’m one of the few ones that missed all the BS. But it got me thinking, I played until sunday so perhaps people ended at a specific rank, then stopped playing for a few days to keep that rank for the rewards and then MMR decay was activated?