Ranking system is dogsh*t

Why do you think this is? There are only 2 possibilities.

1. They don’t know there is something wrong.
  2. There isn’t anything wrong.

They don’t give the public insight into development code/QA.

4>

Many other potential reasons

1 Like

They do. So the options are really only 1 and 2.

Even if they didn’t give it, the options are still only 1 and 2.

They don’t, otherwise you would of known that Bronze 5 ranking issue was an actual bug, rather than by game design - both instances you was wrong and lied on the forums.

You said it was by game design.
You said that it wasn’t a bug.
Two lies.

You only came around to the fact once they released the patch notes.

Prove that they provide the development code/their quality assurance. So far, I have never seen it displayed anywhere.

What rank are you now?

I’ve gone from Silver 4 to Plat 4, the system works.

Someone posted this earlier. Is spot on.

I was never affected by the bug that Blizzard fixed.

Your video provides no sources.

Not my video.

They don’t need sources, they’ve perfectly explained what was going on.

I am not talking about the video, stop changing the subject.

You claimed that Blizzard provide insight into development code/QA.
Where is the proof, or is this another one of your lies?

1 Like

Contradicting yourself there.

And yes, they have, a bunch of times. The US forums will be your friend for that.

Unsure where I contradicted myself, you’re the one claiming that Blizzard release their development code and quality assurance to the public viewing - yet can provide no proof but an irrelevant video.

No proof = myself ignoring what you’re typing again given you’re previous lies that I called out.

1 Like

You said “provide insight”. They have provided insight a few times.

But now you’ve moved the goal posts to actually releasing intellectual property. Of course they won’t release it. They aren’t stupid.

Thank you for confirming that you lied again. At least you owned up to it this time so you’re learning.

You moved the goal posts. Now stuck to your “ignoring”, as you seem to ignore what you’ve said quite efficiently.

Ranking system cannot be better then it is now ,which mean is PERFECT. Please behave also, show some respect to the others visitors on forum.

i started the game 10 days ago and i see smurfs smurfs smurfs smurfs and smurfs that’s all.
goodbye OW2 bad game, bad ranking system

1 Like

The ranking system is really poor.
They’ve degraded it massively from what was OW.

1 Like

I agree thank u this idea

It’s a shame really. I did like the ranking system in OW1. I don’t know why they didn’t stick to it.

On the end , game is free to play, and we have battlepass which is 5x at least from mine opinion better.

It’s not the ranking system, it’s multi-accounters and Smurfs abusing the system.

1 Like