Rapture Gaming Community - EU/US/AU 17+

Rapture Gaming is a great community. We are looking for motivated and active players who like to have fun. We currently have battalions for Overwatch, Call of Duty, Destiny 1 & 2, The Division, Diablo, Fortnite, PUBG and BattleField. If you don’t see a game listed and would like to help create a battalion please feel free to message me and we can discuss creating one.

Requirements: We ask that you be at least 17 years old to join. We encourage you to attend a game night each week. We ask that you follow all the forums rules. Must have a working mic. We are an Xbox One only group.

We are a great community and we want our members to feel welcomed and have as much fun as possible. We are a family orientated community and always put our members first. We realize that people have lives outside of Xbox and don’t require a strict commitment. There is no K/D requirements to join. We are an organized friendly community that prides itself on providing a fun, safe and mature environment for it’s members. rG has forums, game nights, tournaments and much much more. Bottom line nobody really likes to game alone… you will never have to do it again. I personally have made many really good friends here and would recommend it to anyone.

Message me on here or XBL for more info - SkeTchy221