Really frame loss making it impossible to play HELP!

Fps 100, all settings low, refresh rate 165hz.
Vsync off, triple buffering off, reduced buffering on.
Dolby atmos is off.

I have gone into nvidia control panel and set OW to highest performance.
I have turned off gamebar.
I have checked if my drivers were up to date (they always are I hate when people say to do that)
I have scanned and repaired OW (no issues)
I have made sure OW is running on my GPU.
My Hard drive is not fragmented.

I haven’t played in months. I have never had this issue before. My game used to run perfectly fine before.

If you can think of it, I’ve tried it. I don’t know what to do at this point, none of the existing threads have helped me solve this. I just want to play the game but I can’t play hitscan heroes because it keeps dropping frames. It says it’s running at around 100 fps but it just isn’t, fps spikes happen constantly. I’m not even exaggerating. If I could record it and show it to you you’d get it. It’s unplayable.
Is it to do with a recent update or what?

Hi there!

Please provide your MSINFO as shown here: Obtaining System Files - Blizzard Support

Upload it to https://pastebin.com/ then reply here with the link.
If you’re not comfortable posting your MSINFO on pastebin or on the forums, please use: Contact Support - Blizzard Support

My msinfo exceded the file size limit on pastebin. There’s a bunch of error codes making up about 50% of the file. I could copy only half of it up to what appears to be relevent.

Oh dear, that’s not a good sign :upside_down_face:

Please make a ticket at Contact Support - Blizzard Support uploading the file there.